One-stop early voting begins today and ends Nov. 1. Check this page for a full list of locations and hours in your county.
- You can vote at any one-stop location in your county.
- You can register and vote at the same time during one-stop early voting (but not on Election Day).
- Election officials say mid-morning and mid-afternoon are likely to be the least busy times.
- Contrary to myth, all early votes will be counted.
- If there are unforeseen problems with your registration -- your address is wrong, for example -- it's easy to fix those problems during early voting. If you wait until Election Day, you could be asked to fill out a provisional ballot (and those aren't always counted).