Clarque and Caroline Blomquist of Shallow Be Thy Name
1. The movie Donnie Darko out now on VHS/DVD
2. Mind Sirens' early singles CD re-release on Chapel Hill's Hypno-Vista Records
3. Khia's "My Neck, My Back (Dirty Version)." Tampa, represent!
4. Cartoon Network's Adult Swim, especially "Sealab 2021" and "Aqua Teen Hunger Force"
5. Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO
David Koslowski & Shirle' Hale-Koslowski of Gerty
1. Interpol--Turn On The Bright Lights CD (Matador)
2. Friday Night "Happy Hour" in Durham
3. Siddhartha--Hermann Hesse
4. A good bottle of wine, some cheese and a film
5. The Rogers Sisters--Purely Evil CD (Troubleman Unlimited)
Phonte Coleman, emcee for Durham hip-hop group Little Brother
1. McDonald's dollar menu. $10 can keep me fed for weeks.
2. Beck's Sea Change CD. Alternate title for this one: Kid B. Sweet, mellow desolation.
3. Changing Faces Barber Shop, Durham N.C. Even Jesse Jackson could get a shape-up from one of these guys and walk away happy.
4. Oxygen network's "Sunday Night Sex Show." Gotta keep my woman happy ...
5. Okayplayer.com. The main reason why I can never spend less than three hours in the computer lab.