3 cups Corn Chex cereal
3 cups Rice Chex cereal
1 cup gluten-free pretzels (Glutino)
6 tablespoons diary-free margarine such as Fleishmann's
2 tablespoons Lea & Perrins gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1. Heat oven to 250 degrees.
2. In a large ungreased roasting pan, melt margarine in oven.
3. Stir in seasonings.
4. Gradually stir in cereal and pretzels until coated evenly.
5. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
6. Spread on paper towels to cool, about 15 minutes.
7. Store in an airtight container.
Recipe courtesy of Chex cereal