- Fresh lettuce
- Fresh tomato slices
- Fresh red onion slices
- Fresh avocado slices
- Fresh herbs
- Or any of your favorite fresh ingredients
Herb Parmesan Vinaigrette
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs such as
- oregano, basil, thyme or a blend
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Combine all vinaigrette ingredients in blender until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into bowl, cover and store in the refrigerator.
- Makes about 2 cups of herb Parmesan vinaigrette.
Appeared in 8/12/09 issue.