- 6 Apples
- 1 (14 ounce) package individually wrapped caramels
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- Remove the stem from each apple and press a craft stick into the top.
- Place caramels and milk in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave 2 minutes, stirring once. Allow to cool briefly.
- Roll each apple quickly in caramel sauce until well coated. Place on buttered baking sheet to set.
- Roll the caramel covered apples in the crushed nuts of your choice (optional)
- Refrigerate for about 15 minutes to firm up.
Appeared in print 9/22/10