Party with your Best of the Triangle winners and finalists
Come to our Best of the Triangle Party this Saturday, June 11, 4–10 p.m. at Durham Central Park, 534 Foster St. in downtown Durham.
- Food and products for sampling and for sale from Best of the Triangle winners and finalists, including: Lilly's Pizza, Chubby's Tacos, Open Eye Cafe, Bull City Burger and Brewery, Foundation, Dos Perros, Capital Club 16, NOSH, Vimala's Curryblossom Cafe, Bulkogi Korean BBQ, Jimmy John's, The Meat House, Cameron Park Inn B&B, Catherine Callaway Jewelry, Carpe Diem Cleaning, The Scrap Exchange, PTA Thrift Shop, AMF Durham Lanes, Infuzion, Main Street Associates, Playmakers, Stage Door Dance, Dirt Road Designs, Auction Direct, Live Nation, Paul Friedrich, and more
- Local bands Floating Action, American Aquarium, Girl Trouble, Sandbox
- Fun stuff for the tykes, including performances by the Bouncing Bulldogs
- Caricatures by V.C. Rogers and JP Trostle
- On-site raffle for 2 Lenovo laptops, 2 Hopscotch VIP tickets, earrings from Jewelsmith, and more
Congrats to this year's winners and finalists!
Finalists are listed in alphabetical order.
And thank you to everyone who voted in this year's poll.
Special appreciation to Heather Brockel, Julie Hobbs, Oseye Laing, David Lorimer and Tecia Stewart, who assisted with this project.
College radio station
88.1 WKNC NCSU
88.9 WSHA Shaw University
89.3 WXYC UNC
90.7 WNCU NCCU
Commercial radio station
105.1 G105 WDCG
100.7 The River WRVA
102.3/ 102.5 The Pulse WWPL
99.9 The Fan WCMC
Bull City Rising
Local television personality
Greg Fishel, WRAL
Barbara Gibbs, WTVD ABC11
Bill Leslie, WRAL
David Crabtree, WRAL
Pam Saulsby, WRAL
Nonprofit radio station
91.5 WUNC/ NPR
88.1 WKNC NCSU
Bob Dumas, Bob & The Showgram G105
Bob The Blade, 96rock
Kitty Kinnin, 100.7 The River
Salt & Demitri, 96rock