- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichokes
- 1 cup grated fresh Asiago cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain and chop the artichokes.
- Combine the Asiago cheese, mayonnaise and artichokes in a bowl.
- Add the onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper
- Mix until smooth but still grainy.
- Spoon into a 1 quart baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until slightly brown.
Appeared in print 1/20/10